Updated Feb 4, 2022
Confidentiality of private data is the top priority of the SmallTech team. The document has been drawn up to answer the most important questions of our users.
Phone: +1 267-642-5290
Who We Are
SmallTech is a company that provides B2B software sales services. For more details, navigate to the About page.
Terms and Definitions
- Website: the Internet resource https://smalltech.club.
- Website User: a person who accesses the website via the Internet and uses this website for any purpose.
- Administration of the Website: authorized employees of SmallTech officially acting on behalf of the website and organizing personal data collecting, keeping, processing, and sharing under the stipulated conditions.
- Personal (Private) Data: pieces of information relating to a particular individual visiting the website or using the online services.
- Collection of Personal (Private) Data: operations conducted by the website administration aimed at obtaining personal information shared voluntarily by the user.
- Procession of Personal (Private) Data: operations conducted by the website administration with the purpose to store, systematize, classify, update, use, transfer, and/or disclose individual’s information of the user.
- Cookies: a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s electronic device.
Personal Data Collection
Some parts of the website may ask you to share certain personal data. The SmallTech administration can collect, process, and store only the pieces of private information you have voluntarily shared with us through direct interactions with the website and our online service. We need to collect some pieces of data to fulfill your requests and be able to analyze the website user statistics.
The website may collect:
- Contact information: your nickname and name, phone number, email and billing address, etc.
- Geolocation and demographic data: county, state, city, company name, job title, age, etc.
- Text information: the data you have entered into free text fields on the website and related online resources.
- Device details: your ID, IP, the type of your electronic device and browser, etc.
- Payment details: any provided payment data, such as credit card numbers.
- Data obtained from social media sources: information received from 3rd-party platforms in accordance with their privacy policies.
How We Use the Obtained Data
Collecting and processing the described above types of private data are carried out for the following purposes:
- Providing you with updated information and special offers related to the online services of SmallTech.
- Identification of the website visitor when using the online services.
- Improving the quality of the online services and developing new website features.
- Providing you with SmallTech online services.
- Conducting statistical and any other research based on anonymized personal data.
Storing and Protecting Personal Information
Sharing your personal data with a limited number of authorized persons is in full compliance with current legislative instruments.
The activities of the website administration for processing private data are closely associated with the protection of users’ privacy, if this does not contradict the current legislation. The data protection system includes organizational and/or technical measures determined with the account of current threats to the security of personal information. Sharing personal data resulting from processing in information systems is carried out through protected communication channels.